Lonnie Berger is a disciple maker. It has been the core focus of his life since he first came to Christ in 1975 and met The Navigators while a college student.
Mr. Berger has been on staff with The Navigators, an international Christian organization known for its expertise in discipleship training and leadership development, for more than 30 years.
During these years he has served in a number of organizational roles and responsibilities.
- Training staff in long-range financial planning
- Church consultant
- CFO for the U.S. Community Ministries (an entity within The Navigators)
- One of five U.S. Directors for the U.S. Community Ministries, overseeing the development of 175 Navigator staff in 125 major U.S. cities
- Board member serving other Christian ministries
- Mentoring other Christian leaders in discipleship, evangelism, ministry funding and spiritual warfare
- Grassroots ministry leader in Collegiate, Community and Military settings
- Conference speaker
While in college at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kan., Mr. Berger received his initial Navigator ministry training. His first staff assignment was behind the Iron Curtain, where he lived and directed the Navigator work in three Romanian cities. There he met his missionary wife, June, also with The Navigators ministering in Romania. They have been married since 1984 and have two grown daughters, Stephanie and Karen.
Every Man A Warrior
Helping Men Succeed in Life!