God's work, through Every Man A Warrior, has helped so many men with their life's issues.
- Growing in their oneness with Christ and spending time with Him,
- developing a deeper understanding of God's Word and its application into their daily lives,
- experiencing encouraging accountability with other men who are also striving to be all God has designed them to be,
- living out new habits of seeking God with all their heart and following His leading,
- and being involved in equipping and enabling other men to live out their faith
...are many of the results of the EMAW process. There are questions that arise and these categories will cover many of them.
This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our men. Just start by following one of the links below.
Please feel free to contact us with any of your comments or questions - by going to "Contact Us" or "Get Involved".
Every Man a Warrior brings the disciple making process to where men live, “where the rubber meets the road.” It teaches men how to apply biblical principals in managing money, marriage, and raising children. It helps them understand their wives, their woundedness, personal purity, integrity at work and living for that which is eternal. Every Man a Warrior is a tool that gives men what they need to spiritually grow and become the husband, father, and man that God intended them to be.
If you sense there are areas of your life you need improvement in, you may prayerfully consider experiencing the EMAW Process. There are user guidelines available in the "Resources" section, as well as videos and downloads to assist you. Visit our "Get Involved" section to provide your contact information so that we might communicate. Thank You!
"Every Man A Warrior" is a 501(c)3 and contributions are tax deductible and utilized to keep up with the demand for additional books and training material. God may lead you to assist with the needs of our staff, all those gifts are channeled into that persons staff account, at "The Navigators" and fully used to help with there financial needs. All contributions are compliant with the EFCA - "Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability".